In stock and ready to ship
This year feels different. I’m ready to LIVE again… really LIVE. I want to remember what it was to be spontaneous, to take trips with no itinerary, DANCE, meet strangers, be as fearless as I was at 19 with the confidence of who I am today. I'm ready for positive change.
The Onyx stone promotes positive energy and helps us to maintain it.. This new year, I want to give you the gift of Onyx, the stone of potential, supporting our own self-improvement, nurturing and protection, so that you may LIVE your fullest life this year and always, in whatever way resonates with you.
Our Limited Edition Onyx Vessel is a keepsake. Beautiful as it is powerful, it’s made for a permanent stay in your home. Filled with an insert that can be removed after you finish burning your candle. New inserts in our signature scents of your choice will be available for purchase. Made to maintain those positive vibes eternally ☁️
Each Purchase Includes:
1 White Onyx Reusable Vessel with lid
1 Coconut + Soy Wax candle insert, featuring our new Tobacco Blossom + White Santal fragrance
1 Signature nude velvet travel bag
Hand-poured in small batches in Los Angeles
Candle Care + Burn Instructions
• Trim wicks to ¼’’prior to lighting for a clean and smoke free burn.
• On your first light, allow the candle to burn for at least 2-3 hours or until the melted wax reaches the edges.
• There will be some “wax wall hanging,” but that’s normal.
• Place candle on a heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
• Do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Discontinue burning the candle when less than ¼” wax remains.
• Keep your candles upright and out of direct sunlight. Soy and coconut wax has a low melt point.